Lace the stripes for the zebra!
- Improving fine motor skills
- Improving hand coordination
- Improving logic skills
- Teaching the importance of hard work
- Learning the world around us
- Print out the zebra lacing card
- Glue the lacing card to the cardboard
- Puncture holes for the needle
- Enjoy playing!
Tell the kid about stripy animals and insects. And then a story how one zebra has lost its stripes and is sad now. You should help the zebra to find them!
Thread the needle by yourself for small kids and encourage the kid to lace the stripes.
Older kids do everything by themselves.
Now watch the way we’re doing it and play alike!
How do you like this activity? Write in comments!