Dry up the wet underpants and practise cut and paste!
- Learning cutting with scissors
- Learning gluing
- Learning a triangle shape
- Learning colors
- Improving fine motor skills
- Improving tactile sensation
- Improving imagination ability
- Improving creative thinking
Draw a clothesline: for example,extended between two poles outside. Draw any other details: the sun, ants, grass.
Cut triangle underpants of various colors for ants.
The ants bathed in the pond and their underpants got wet. We shall hang them on the clothesline. Encourage the kid to cut and paste them along the line.
Now watch the way we’re doing it and play alike!
How do you like this activity? Write in comments!