Draw the paths to bypass lego bricks!
- Improving fine motor skills
- Improving hand coordination
- Improving imagination
- Improving logic and spatial orientation skills
- Improving visual sensation
- Put the lego bricks equally spaced on the sheet
- Enjoy playing!
Encourage the kid to draw a continuous line with a marker pen. It can be either a straight line or a curve. It’s not that easy for a toddler as it may seem.
Now watch the way we’re doing it and play alike!
How do you like this activity? Write in comments!